As the Senior Director of People and Culture (P&C) Business Partner, you are the trusted advisor, consultant, coach, and a people leader of a small team of Human Resources professionals. You collaborate with client groups to develop and implement strategies that support people and organizational needs and facilitate the deployment of the People Plan.
You create and implement organizational design, leadership development, process improvement and team effectiveness. You will help drive the evolution of business unit programs and solutions, foster a continuous improvement mindset and proactively partner with clients to identify strategic business issues and provide creative solutions.
- Provide leadership to a high-performance team of P&C Business Partners;
- Provide consultative expertise to improve organizational capability including workforce planning;
- Serve as a coach who clarifies priorities, promotes efficiencies and builds a supportive team environment;
- Creates a learning environment and support system for teams to thrive and excel;
- Contribute to growth through your strategic contribution to due diligence process and facilitate integration of mergers and acquisitions;
- Liaise with Centres of Excellence to provide feedback to help drive the evolution of programs and services;
- Lead change by partnering with business leaders and other internal groups.
Knowledge, Experience, Aptitude & Academic Background:
- A minimum of 10 years of Human Resources experience in a Business Partner role and 3 or more years of experience leading a team;
- University degree in Business with a focus on Human Resources or a related discipline;
- Exceptional communicator, influencer and negotiator; able to build and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders including executive leaders;
- Strategic, big picture thinker who is creative and has strength in data analysis;
- Inspiring leader with strengths as a coach and is passionate about developing team members to achieve their career goals and fostering high performance;
- Thrives in ambiguity and dynamic and constant change; loves a very fast-paced environment;
- Known for expertise in leading large-scale initiatives and end-to-end change management and Human Resources mergers and acquisitions.
Deborah Nixon, PhD, ACC
Vice President, Human Capital Solutions
** The masculine gender is used throughout this document solely to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent**