The organization is looking for a high-level Chief Global Sales Officer who will work with the founder and CEO to carry out a strategic plan to acquire new customers in order to generate very strong growth and with the objective of an « exit » in 3 years.
The incumbent has demonstrated experience as a salesperson (hunter) with executives and is an inspiring leader even in the storm while being meticulous and rigorous. He is also comfortable simplifying complex situations and able to get his hands dirty. He enjoys selling and has been very successful in acquiring new customers, building and leading very successful sales teams.
As Chief Global Sales Officer, he will be a member of the executive committee and with the achievement of expected results, he will have access to the « stock options » program for a very profitable exit.
- Generating strong “ramp-up” growth and manage global sales operations;
- Actively participate in the creation of sales tools, revenue management and customer loyalty;
- Recruit, train and motivate a high-performing sales team. Knowing how to find talent and develop it quickly;
- Create compensation plans for competitions and initiatives to achieve and exceed objectives;
- Transmit the values of the company to the entire organization in order to promote innovation and productivity to achieve growth objectives;
- Participate in the executive committee and annual planning.
The candidate presents a strong and successful experience in the following:
- Generating strong “ramp-up” growth (with an intangible product);
- Gaining new clients himself (Hunter vs. Farmer profile);
- Selling sophisticated solutions at executive level at asking price;
- Leading salespeople in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Entrepreneurial, imaginative DNA and the energy to do a lot with a little;
- Charismatic, resilient salesperson who likes to do a lot of presentations;
- Inspirational leader able to galvanize his salespeople even in difficult times;
- Intellectually sophisticated with the ability to simplify complex situations;
- Hardworking and used to long hours;
- Meticulous and rigorous.
- Bilingual (English – French);
- Flexibility to travel occasionally.
- Achieve great ramps up as double and triple each year with his own sales and team sales;
- Build a small team of successful and very enthusiastic salespeople;
- Develop a strong ability to work and create very inspiring pitches: script that captures the imagination of CEOs, solid video testimonials and an evocative interactive experience;
- Contribute with his ideas, enthusiasm, and judgment to enrich the executive committee and annual planning.
Why join the company…
- Amazing and rare professional, intellectual, and financial endeavour as a first and innovative mover in the biggest market in the world.
- The opportunity to work at a very high strategic level and connect with top CEOs from multi-billions USD hospitals and best medical school, a high value and unbelievable international experience in a life.
- Satisfaction and pride of being part of something greater than himself, as this platform will contribute to set the agenda of the future of healthcare around the world.
Danny Savard, P. Eng.
Vice President & Practice Leader
514.878.4224, extension 231
– The masculine gender is used throughout this document solely to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent-