The President and CEO will report directly to the Executive Chairman in collaboration with a private equity firm and will be responsible for the leadership and management of the organization, ensuring the integrated sustainable commercial success of the organization.
The role will require a combination of proven managerial skills and commercial (Marketing | Sales | Business Development) skills.
The President and CEO will lead all functions of the organization towards the common goal of achieving and surpassing the overall corporate objectives.
He/She will act as a leader while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the corporate mission.
The President and CEO will lead all teams in drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functioned decisions that will enable the company to achieve its long term objectives.
The President and CEO will be judged by his/her ability to profitability grows the revenue base and to execute upon clearly defined market opportunities.
In addition, the successful candidate will be challenged to:
- Drive business development in support of the initiatives of the sales team;
- Develop long term strategic and financial plans for the organization and its activities;
- Ensure that the proper and adequate systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operations of the organization are put in place;
- Through the design and R&D team, contribute towards developing innovative products and customized solutions;
- Maintain a climate which attracts, retains, and motivates top quality personnel;
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regards to all functions of the organization;
- Contribute towards ensuring that the value stream is fit for growth and have effective control framework.
The ideal candidate’s profile should include a demonstrated track record of building and growing a business. The person should be a seasoned professional with experience in managing teams, developing operations efficiencies and building value.
In addition, the ideal candidate for President and CEO will also bring the following attributes:
- To have provided strategic and creative sales and marketing initiatives for a strongly branded and product driven manufacturing company;
- To have demonstrated results in successfully pushing products to market and capitalizing on new market opportunities
- Possess a global perspective on business with success in international marketing;
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans as well as strategic plans;
- Communication – Demonstrated skills in both written and oral presentation (English and French);
- Possess the required skill and standing to lead and inspire the leadership committee;
- Financial acumen – Draws accurate conclusions from financial and quantitative information. Identifies and uses the key financial indicators necessary to measure business performance;
- Agility – Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing organization;
- Experienced in evolving with organizations which have an international client base;
- Open for very frequent travelling schedule.
- Maintain a leading marketing and innovation edge which has always been a unique selling proposition for the organization (the digital strategy needs to be upgraded);
- Develop and structure the retail strategy;
- Build the organization in order to successfully deliver the sustainable and aggressive growth strategy;
- Develop a proactive direct B to B sales strategy.
A business undergraduate degree, a degree in engineering or an equivalent degree is required.
To hold an MBA would be an asset.
The company will offer an attractive compensation package that will include a base salary, a performance related bonus, a car allowance, and a long term incentive plan.
Why Join the Company:
- Greater Montreal based organization;
- Recognized and very sizable growth opportunities;
- Financial support to realize aggressive growth strategies;
- “World Class” design: case design recognized by the industry;
- Efficient supply chain: combines proximity suppliers and Canadian-based facility;
- High level of customization: capacity and willingness to address various customer needs;
- Quick turnaround: flexibility to meet customer needs and quick order process.